Tuesday 12 February 2013

Questions which you may ask when you are given a chance





Questions which you may ask when you are given a chance:

Where will I be based? 

Where will I fit into the overall organizational structure? 

To whom will I report to? 

What will be my responsibilities? 

Whether any frequent traveling is involved in the job? 

Is there any chance of relocation now or at a later date? 

What will be the salary and other perks? 

What training will be I undergoing? 

What opportunities are there within the company? 

When will I hear the results of the interview?


Lastly thank the company or organization for having given you an opportunity.




                                                       
                                                        www.asktenali.com - HRD Trainers
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment